Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blog Hopper and Constuction

Drum roll.........(P.S. if you don't know what the Blog Hop is about please refer to my previous post thanks or go to this link: http://www.crazy-for-books.com/) ........Question for this week is:

"Since Thanksgiving is coming up next week, let's use this week's Hop to share what we are most thankful for and what our holiday traditions are!"

My answer:
     No holiday traditions on my end but I am thankful for my family and friends and all the little things that people can take for granted. Like a bed to sleep in, proper food, and my lovely books! Great question!

  So, I don't know if you have noticed (well actually its not hard to overlook) but my blog is changing slowly. Hafsah at Icey Books has been helping me out. So what do you think abou the new look? Oh and now my button is up for grabs! There's a code there, grab it and spread around my blog! Thanks! So I am gliding through The Year of Secret Assignments and loving it even more! Wow, it may be a few years old but its very well written! Looking at the time, where I am, its very late so I must be getting to bed. Tell me what you think about the new look... Thanks for reading!