Monday, December 20, 2010

Author Quotes!

Hey everyone, so how was your weekend? I haven't done Author Quotes in a while and I thought it would be nice to do it again. Here are two picks that I found:

"All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they had really happened and after you are finished reading one you will feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you; the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and sorrow, the people and the places and how the weather was." ~Ernest Hemmingway (1898-1961) American Writer.

"The best of a book is not the thought which it contains, but the thought which it suggests; just as the charm of music dwells not in the tones but in the echoes of our hearts." ~Oliver Wendell Holmes

Do you have any favourite quotes? I would love to hear!

I wanted to do my first In My Mailbox meme today, but unfortunetly I still have to go to the library to get some new books to review so I'll have to pospone it. Sorry! But I will definitely being doing one this week! I also wanted to try out Teaser Tuesday and Waiting On Wednesday for something new and fun! Be sure to check back to look at those... I would be very happy if you did! Thanks for reading and  happy blogging!