Thursday, March 10, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (17) and Follow Friday (12)

Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger  Hop is hosted by Crazy-for-Books, click link for details :)

This week's question is:

"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till?"



" LOVE <3 this question!! Eeek (do we get the money..jk) This is what I would get:

-Just One Wish, My Unfair Godmother and My Double Life by Janette Rallison
Just One Wish    My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #2)   My Double Life

-False Princess by Eilis O'Neal

The False Princess
-Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder

Inside Out (Inside Out, #1)

-Waterfall by Lisa T. Bergren

Waterfall (River of Time, #1)

-Wither by Lauren DeStefano

Wither (Chemical Garden, #1)

Just to get started with! I want so many others but those are off the top of my head. Great questions!

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's Views, click link for more details.

This week's question is:

  Just like Ashley said (love it) "Ashley the girl..." who are You the Boy/Girl, instead of You the Blogger?

I'm Lulu the girl who loves music and sports. Am a current highschool student trying to get by living in a small town. I'm an aunt to seven wonderful neices/nephews. The youngest sister. A daughter. An animal lover to the extreme, inlcuding wildlife :) The one who will listen no matter what. A hopeless romantic...Wait what was the question?

What were your answers to these awesome questions? If your hopping or following by be sure to leave a link!! I'll check it out :)

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. The False Princess sounds really interesting. I think I might have to find that one now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does sound interesting! I really liked the storyline...if you do find it, tell me what you think! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for the compliment Lulu. I love Rallison's books, Waterfall is in my TBR pile and The False Princess is on my wishlist so all the books you've picked are great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sigh, I wish I could actually buy these but alas thanks for coming by and looking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!