Friday, July 8, 2011

In My Mailbox (6)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we get to post about the books we recieve each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests, and libraries!


What's in my Mailbox?

















For Review:

Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Love You Hate You Miss You by Elizabeth Scott
Deadly Little Lies by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Saving Juliet by Suzanne Selfors

What was in your mailbox this week?
Thanks for reading.....

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Oh l so want to read Love You Hate You Miss You!
    Deadly Little Lies is a great book, great week for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saving Juliet is really good! I love the new background and sign-out! Owl's are aawesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BooksforCompany - I hope you get to read it! I just finished it and it was pretty good! Yes it was a great week :) Thank you so much for stopping by!

    Shelby - Thank you :) I wanted a simple background and I agree owls are awesome! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!