Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (15)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to showcase unreleased novels that we're waiting for.

What am I waiting for?

Two Truths and a Lie (The Lying Game, #3)Two Truths and A Lie
By Sara Shepard
Release Date: February 7, 2012

"Sutton Mercer watches from the afterlife as her long-lost twin, Emma Paxton, takes over her identity to solve her murder. But after ruling out her early leads, Emma still hasn’t found Sutton’s killer. A lot of people wanted her dead—but one name keeps popping up: Thayer Vega. When the gorgeous and mysterious Thayer returns to town, Emma has to move fast to figure out whether he’s back for revenge…or if he already got it." - Goodreads

 




Why am I waiting for it?

This is the third in the series, the second Never Have I Ever was released I think only a few weeks ago. The first one The Lying Game was interesting and I really want to know who killed Sutton, so I guess I'll have to eventually read this one eh? It seems good, we'll see!

What are you waiting on? Leave links :)

Photobucket