Monday, November 14, 2011

In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we get to post about the books we receive each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests, and libraries!







What I Got This Week:


 


Yup, I only got one book this past week... but one that I'm so excited to read! This book actually has a bit of a story behind it. See I was going to read an ARC online but the publishers archived it. Now, being me, I had no idea what that meant so I asked the publisher. Of course (duh!) it means that the publication date has already gone by so they take it off the reading list thingy (<- the publisher explained it in better terms). Anyhoo, then, THEN, the publisher offered me a hardback copy because I was sad I didn't get to read it. Wow, I know. :) So a big big immensely humongous hug to Lizzy Mason for sending me a copy to read! And for all of you who didn't know C.J. Hill is actually Janette Rallison (one of my fave authors!)

For Review:

Slayers by C.J. Hill

 What did you get in your mailbox this week??
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! The same thing happened to me :) I went to read it on NetGalley and it said archived (I didn't know what that meant either!) so I emailed the publisher and got the same answer. I can't wait to read this book. I looove Janette Rallison. I'll be keeping an eye out for your review. I think you'll get to it before I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so cool that we got it the same way Small :) I love Janette too! Thanks for stopping by and reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!