Saturday, November 26, 2011

In My Mailbox (14)

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we get to post about the books we receive each week through publishers/authors, our own purchases, contests, and libraries!







What I Got This Week:



I want to say thank you to the author, D. Robert Pease, for sending me my first physical reviewers copy!! I've done a lot of ebook reviews and my eyes are grateful for the break! So, thank you :)

For Review:


Noah Zarc by D. Robert Pease


What did you get in your mailbox this week??
Thanks for reading!


7 comments:

  1. Oh, congrats! I don't read a lot of ebooks for the same reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome book this week, cant wait to see what you say about the reviews

    http://lovesbooksreviews.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you part of the tour??? 'Cause I got this book too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I'm not (he offered but I declined - too busy) he still gave me the book though! He was super nice... can't wait to hear what you think :) Thanks for your comment Amanda!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Havent heard of this one, will keep an eye out :) sounds intriguing!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I read and appreciate every single one! I <3 to hear your thoughts so don't be afraid to say whats on your mind!!