Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (24)

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine to showcase unreleased novels that we're waiting for. Here is my pick for this week:


The Kill Order (Maze Runner, #0.5)The Kill Order (Maze Runner 0.5)
By James Dashner
Expected publication: August 14th 2012 by Delacorte Books for Young Readers

There is no summary.... yet. But here is what RandomBuzzers said:

Before WICKED was formed, before the Glade was built, before Thomas entered the Maze, sun flares seared the earth and mankind fell to disease. THE KILL ORDER tells the story of that fall.
“The prequel is something that has churned in my mind since before The Maze Runner was even complete. It's been hard to keep it a secret! I'm excited to finally share the news and I can't wait for my readers to see how it all began”, says James Dashner.
What I think:

How totally awesome is this? Some people aren't happy but I am! A prequel?? Yay! I have yet to read The Death Cure (its waiting for me on my shelf) but I"m sure this one will answer ALL my questions (hopefully)! Eeek, I cannot wait to see the cover, once it's revealed I'll let you all know :D This is one of my favourite series so you can imagine what I was doing when I found out *happy dance*

  What are you waiting for? Share links/comments :) I would love to know... Thanks for reading!