Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 Dystopian Challenge



Goal: 4/5 (Progress bar to come)
**This challenge set up style is inspired from Small. Thanks Small, I hope its alright, I liked your organizational skills!**

Name: The Dystopia 2012 Challenge
Host: Bookish Ardour
Starts: January 1, 2012
Ends: December 31, 2012
Eligible Books: Read dystopian and post-apocalyptic
Level (Goal): First level asocial ~ 5 books
Prizes? No
I'm linking my reviews HERE.
Sign up page
Report completion page

Why I'm interested:

Ok, everyone knows how I LOVE my dystopians!! Isn't this challenge awesome?!? I set the bar low but I hope to accomplish more :) This challenge is literally hyping me up by just looking at it!

Books Completed:

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher
Talisman of El by Alecia Stone
Insurgent by Veronica Roth
Struck by Jennifer Bosworth