Saturday, December 6, 2014

Stacking the Shelves and Weekly Recap (Dec 6)



Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews (all credit goes to Tynga for this meme). It offers a chance to showcases the books we got over the past week. The recap includes a list of reviews and other posts published during the week.

A Week of Books

Books From Local Library



(click on links for Goodreads synopsis')



Thoughts

I'm finally getting around to books that everyone else has read - yay! The reviews for Legend and My Life Next Door promise that these two books are going to be wickedly awesome. However, I will keep an open mind and not pile my expectations a mile high. As for Birthmarked and The Eye of Minds they sound like potentially good reads. I hadn't heard of Birthmarked before, so I'm not sure what to expect. Overall, I'm happy with my trip to the library. 

A Week of Posts




What did you lovelies get? Leave links to your post and I'll visit. Thanks for reading!