Saturday, January 10, 2015

Stacking the Shelves and Weekly Recap (Jan 10)

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews (all credit goes to Tynga for this meme). It offers a chance to showcases the books we got over the past week. The recap includes a list of reviews and other posts published during the week.

A Week of Books

Books From Local Library


(click on links for Goodreads synopsis')


Thoughts

I thoroughly enjoyed Legend - see? - and so I cannot wait to continue the adventure in Prodigy and Champion. I'm so happy my library had the whole series! I haven't read or seen anything regarding Hold Still, so I'm going into it blindly. Which I figure is a good thing... no biased feelings that way.

A Week of Posts


*clears throat* 
Well, let's make that a couple weeks shall we...


Take your pick :)

What did you lovelies get? Leave links to your post and I'll visit. Thanks for reading!